Another unbelievable flight deal to Russia. This time from New York to St. Petersburg. Mostly due to unrest in Crimea and Ukraine but if you are looking for adventure and cheap vacation this deal is for you. In my opinion, traveling to St. Petersburg is very safe even through this period of unrest in the above mentioned regions. The city of St. Petersburg is beautiful, nestled on Neva River and the Baltic Sea. Thesre is plenty to do and see in this city, from visiting numerous museums and cathedrals to fine dining and culture. I am sure you will have an amazing time in St. Petersburg.
How to Find These Cheap Flights
Here is my search in March to get you started:
You can also explore for yourself:
- Navigate to skyscanner.com.
- Inside the search box select from New York (JFK) to St Petersburg (LED).
- Click on the depart date box to select your month (March and April are the cheap months) and click on the Whole Month option. Then do the same for the return date as well.
- Select the number of passengers and click on the Search button.
- On the next screen you can choose your depart and return dates. I will choose March 13 to March 22 but there are other date options that will work. Play around with the dates that work for you.
- Once you are happy with your dates, click on the Show flights button to display the verified price.
- Finally, click on the Select button to book your flight from FareDepot.
Where I Would Stay in St Petersburg
Petr Hotel is my choice for this trip. Located in downtown St Petersburg and only 2 min walk from the Hermitage Museum. This 4 star hotel will cost you less than $100 per night and is only a 3 min walk to the metro station. It is also rated #19 of 611 B&Bs / Inns in St. Petersburg.
Here is my search on booking.com from March 13 to March 22 for Petr Hotel: